Saturday 18 May 2013

Magical May by Keren Tamir

Dzisiaj zapraszam na piękne majowe inspiracje Keren Tamir:

----------------------------------

Hello, today Keren Tamir shows us her stunning May projects:

"Love - inspirational canvas"


I created this canvas as a gift for a very special friend, who's taught me a lot this year and I thought what better way to thank her than to create something special from my heart. I found a very special quote that really resonated with the theme of the canvas.


To create the background, I glued some mesh onto the canvas. Then I used some pieces of 13 Arts papers and adhered them to the canvas using 13 Arts Gel Medium. 

I used lots of 2 Crafty chipboard shrubs: Set 1 and Set 2 which I first primed with 13 Arts gesso and then embossed with clear embossing powder. Finally I used a combination of gesso and 13 Arts Pearl Blue Sky ink to dab light blue over the leaves.


The picture above has a combination of two chipboard pieces: the Branch with Bird and the hanging sign from the Garden Bench set. I also used the bench from the Garden Bench set in the picture below.
 

I added this cute little deer from the Prima Shabby Chic collection by Ingvild Bolme and some flowers from both Prima and Petaloo to match the 13 Arts papers.





13 Arts Materials:
Papers: All is love, Frosted life
13 Arts Gesso, 
13 Arts Gel Medium
13 Arts: Pearl Sky blue and pearl orange

----------------------


My Second Project is a layout called:
"Wish"



As you can see, its a picture of my daughter holding Tinkerbell in her hand. I tried to create a magical garden around her using flowers, vines and fairies.


Since this 13 Arts paper resembles bark, I rolled the paper all along the picture as if the wood was peeling off. Then I decorated with lots of flowers from 13 Arts and Petaloo


For the 2 Crafty Twinkling Fairies, I primed them with gesso and then using 13 Arts Gel medium I glued some micro-beads on them.


In the above picture you can see the other fairy and behind it, a little 13 Arts resin cherub. You can also see one of the 2 Crafty shrubs above the cherub. These shrubs were also covered in gel medium and micro-beads.


Finally for the Wish title I simply covered it in 13 Arts Gesso and then colored it with lots of different shades of Chalk ink. The 13 Arts gesso gives the chipboard a very smooth finish which is perfect when applying other mediums.


13 Arts Materials used
All is Love collection
13 Arts gesso
13 Arts gel medium
13 Arts white roses
13 Arts Cherub


Hope you enjoyed my creations today
Have a great day!!
Keren



3 comments: