Monday 6 January 2014

A mini album by Vicky Varvadouka


Happy new year to everyone from Greece!!!! May the New Year bring you health, joy, love and luck!!! Today I will share with you a mini album that I made to give as a gift to a friend! So here it is…


To make the cover I was inspired by the paper with the hearts and let me tell you how...a small tip I would like to share with you…
To give texture, shine and a playful look like this…


….you apply some Ayeeda gel medium with a paint brush into a few hearts of your cover…


….and fill it with microspheres glass filler!!!


And some more close up photos….


I recently bought a sewing machine and it is a perfect way to join banners!!!
 

Materials used:
Thank you so much for visiting 13@rts today!!!

Have a creative and prosperous year!!!


3 comments:

  1. Great! I like those hearts very much :) thanks for quick tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you embellished the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Vicky! Love how you added dimension to the hearts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete