Friday 24 June 2016

Goofy faces | Terhi Koskinen

Hey friends, it's Terhi here!

Some loves to smile for the camera, and some are always doing funny faces and goofing around. Guess which one I am? But I'm not alone, my lovely team mate Olga Heldwein is just as silly as I am, and I couldn't resist to scrap this awesome shot from Mixed media pARTy!


There's a thin layer of modelling paste on the background, and some drops of colors, but I wanted to give this layout really light, smooth and fresh look so I kept the mediums in minimun.


Instead of adding mixed media more and more, I added a lot of papers. In square shape, in triangle shape and I also gave full attention to the new die-cuts we have in our store (HERE!).


Oh the happy memories, on the happy looking layout!


Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

Ps. Thank you Linda Brun and Elina Strömberg for being just as lovely as you are <3

No comments:

Post a Comment