Saturday 24 December 2016

A Christmas Layout by our New Guest Designer- Valerie Ouellet

Witajcie! 
Dzisiaj chcemy Wam przedstawić naszą nową Gościnną Projektantkę - Valerie Ouellet z Kanady. Valerie ma dla Was piękną, świąteczną inspirację. 

Hello!
Today we'd like to introduce you to our new Guest Designer- Valerie Ouellet z Kanady. Valerie has a beautiful Christmas project for you! 


***

Valerie Ouellet



I'm Valerie Ouellet from Québec (Canada) and I've been scrapbooking for 8 years now. I'm a stay-at-home mom happy to be taking care of 3 little monsters which are often the main subject of my pages. While I'm creating, my style is quite lively and colorful and I tend to use watercolor and medium. 
I'm very happy and proud to say that I am on some very cool design teams 
2Crafty Chipboard, Cuts2luv, More Than Words Challenge, Creative Scrappers and in past, Faber Castell Design Memory Craft.

You can follow me here:

*** 


I created a layout inspired by the Christmas Season. 


I prepared my paper with Gesso Clear and I used my favorite stencil on my background. I love it!
I put some ink on it and water to create a beautiful watercolor background.


13arts Materials used:

Gesso Clear
Aria Story Paper
Doily Stencil 6x6
Pastel Raspberry Spray
Vivid Scarlet Paint
Multipurpose medium
White Iridescent Glitter
Glass Microspheres


***

Dziękujemy Valerie! Nie możemy doczekać się Twoich kolejnych projektów! 
Thank you Valerie for your lovely layout! We can't wait to see more your projects!  



2 comments: