Monday 9 January 2017

The Anger | Terhi Koskinen

Hello 13arts fans!

Terhi Koskinen here with you today, sharing a layout with a really unique smile and memories.


My younger daughter turned six last September, and as we took her birthday pictures, for few minutes she decided not to co-operate. Well, six years olds do that. Often. At least in our house.
The issue wasn't that bad and didn't last long. But just enough to take few real life pics with tears in eyes.
Later she asked if I kept any of her anger-photographs, as she thought it was fun to be angry for the camera.
I think I will not frame these pics, but sure but them to album! Life in good, life in bad.


For this layout I used 'His&Hers' collection. Love the vintage effects and highlighted the colors with Shiny Powders.


Shiny Powders are easy to add to any projects and they will give really shimmering look to any surface. 
I mixed some with Acrylic Liquid to make sure it will last.


Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

1 comment: