Friday 13 November 2015

Anna Rogalska - 3 different layouts and the same title...

Hello everybody! I made my first layout during my workshop on Mixed-Media pARTy :) 
 I created many textures and I played with pink and brown colors.
I've used the latest collection "Secret letters"
About the event you can read here... 

Witam wszystkich! Mój pierwszy layout  zrobiłam podczas moich warsztatów na Mixed-Media pARTy :) Stworzyłam mnóstwo tekstur i bawiłam się różowymi i brązowymi kolorami.
Użyłam najnowszej kolekcji "Secret letters"
O wydarzeniu możecie przeczytać tutaj....


Some close ups

Kilka zbliżeń




I created my second layout during Terhi workshop on Mixed-Media pARTy :) This is my first clean and simple layout.

Mój drugi  layout  zrobiłam podczas warsztatów z Terhi na Mixed-Media pARTy :) To mój pierwszy layout w stylu Clean and Simply


Some close ups

Kilka zbliżeń




The third layout is a combination of both styles: mine and Terhi :)
Picture, layers and composition is from Terhi. I added a subtitle, masks and lots of flowers :)

Trzeci układ jest kombinacją obu stylów: mojego i Terhi :)
Zdjęcie, warstwy i kompozycja jest od Terhi. Ja dołożyłam napisy, maski i dużo kwiatów. 






4 comments: